The act of projecting some image, object, scene, situation on your mental screen and seeing it as of it is happening in front of you would be referred to as visualization. Visualization refers to the ability to imagine and re produce something that may not even exist in the physical and tangible world. Visualization refers to the working with the inner self and that part of the mind that knows no rationalizations or no fixed rules, forms and structures. Visualization has to be built gradually. Not everyone will be a natural to be able to visualize from the first attempt. With increase focus, dedication and determination the skill of visualization will increase more and more.
The Power of Visualization!
Visualization is the most powerful tool to manifest our dreams, thoughts and ideas into concrete reality. When we strongly visualize and keep on seeing that picture again and again on our mental screen, we send a message to our higher consciousness and to the universe that this is what we want and achieve it finally.
Why is visualization so effective?
- Visualization inculcates and strengthens positive feelings about situations, people, and scenarios.
- It builds up inner discipline and also works on improving mental focus and brings an inner sense of peace and tranquility. It also gives you what you want.
- Visualization surpasses all time and travel boundaries. There is nothing that one cannot visualize.
- All aspects of one’s life can be covered be it health, finances, relationships, family, spirituality etc.
- Affirmations when attached or used along with visualizations, magnifies the energy and results in better and faster results.