Tarot Course Pre-Registration or
arot Course – Predict the Future
This course helps you to Master the Art of Tarot Reading and become a Professional Tarot Reader. This course is different because you will learn to develop a deep relationship with the card as individuals and in combinations, along with your innate intuition.
The course is suitable for absolute beginners and by the end of the course you’ll be equipped to read tarot with intuitive guidance for yourself through this 8-hour beginner-level training (both instructional and experiential)
Everyone is born with an intuition and you can develop yours!
The course is facilitated by Tarot Card reader and Life Coach Manju Mohinani Patil., who has over 20 years of experience with the tarot.
verview of Divination and Tarot
Divination is a way of seeking to know future potential or the hidden significance in situations from love to career to health to money — basically everything that makes up our lives.
Tarot cards are known as ‘wisdom cards’, used in fortune- telling, guidance and healing. Tarot Card reading is used in examining and predicting likely opportunities, challenges and options.
Tarot reading is not only about singling out problems but also assisting individuals to arrive at solutions which can abet their problems and provide alternatives as well. Be it family, relationships, finance, travel, career, or spiritual space, Tarot covers everything. If there is need for help, guidance, understanding and insight, then a Tarot reading is the right choice for you. Tarot can help you narrow down your choices and assess what would be the best course of action for you.
Tarot will be a trusted companion through the twists and turns of life. It can be said that tarot is useful in helping one tap into one’s mind to find answers that one might never consciously think of.
bjective of the course
- Learn to do readings for yourself and others.
- Learn Tarot and build the power to get help and guidance whenever you want for yourself and others
- Become more intuitive.
- Be sure of the choices that you need to take in life by asking the cards and getting the right nudge in the right direction.
- Make decisions in your life with clarity.
- Answer questions on love, career, finance, health and relationships.
- Even earn your income from tarot.
- You can easily do your own readings and work your way out of any solution and circumstance.
- Meaning of Divination and various systems
- Origins and Meaning of Tarot
- Interpretation of each card in the Tarot Card.
- Methodology of Reading Cards
- Meaning of each card up right and reverse.
- 4 basic and 4 intensive spread.
- Introduction to divination
- Myths of tarot.
- How to prepare for reading.
- Cleansing the cards.
- Connect with your tarot cards.
- Know your tarot guide.
(A course manual is included)
Note: As with every new thing that you learn in life, the more you practice the better you get!
arot Course in Mumbai
Total no. of hours: 8 + 2 practise hours
Schedule: 4 hrs/day for 2 days –Language : English
Venue: Celeste the Center, Mumbai
April 19-20, 2017 | 10:00 am-2:00 pm
April 27-28, 2017 | 10:00 am-2:00 pm
May 13-14, 2017 | 10:00 am-2:00 pm (Weekend Batch)
Fee, Early Bird Discounts and Offers – Kindly fill up the form below
bout the Tarot expert
Manju is an acclaimed tarot reader, with clients all over the world, have provided guidance to her clients on key issues of their lives. Manju is a well-known name among celebrities, industrialists and leading corporate houses.
She has been interviewed by various newspapers like the Times of India and DNA
She has been featured in many publications including New Women (9 years she has been doing the Tarot forecast), Economic Times, Bliss Equity for corporates and many more. She has recently won the WOW awards. She has conducted a number of tarot card classes in Mumbai and is an expert with over 15 years of experience.
She has also conducted Tarot Readings and workshops across India and also in UK, Hong Kong guiding, training people to be professional readers and healers. She is also the curator of annually held, Yantra the Mystic Fair.