Drawing is a representation of our sub conscious mind. We store information as visuals. By drawing 6 elements, we can interpret the basic nature of the person and his interactions with his surroundings. Each one has a unique way to draw and represent what they have perceived. It is a tool to highlight your strengths and notice what is creating obstacles in your growth. How you draw these elements reflect your inner landscape, the working of your mind.
Benefits of the reading:
- Make you aware of your inner state of mind.
- Highlight and focus on areas that can be worked upon.
- Make you get in touch with areas of your life that one may not be aware of.
- Encourage a person to change his thought processes leading to a more positive and conducive environment on the whole.
- Seek guidance and direction wherever required for overall effective changes in one’s life.